Thursday, February 23, 2006

Wah...

I've been rather busy these few days...

Until a point that I have had not much time to sit down and blog.

Relationship with my colleagues have seemingly been bettered by having lunch together, without the bosses.

I guess it happens everywhere, that when you're not around, people take the opportunity to talk about you. The only thing is that it could be good things and or bad things. Well, I guess that if you live your life well in the office, they will talk about you in good light as opposed to when certain actions of yours aren't justifiable, they'll start talking about you as if you're either stupid or some kind of strange issue around the office.

I just hope I am neither.

Well, I think that I have been rather neutral in the office in a sense that I try to keep my head down and do the work that is required of me, most of the time. I don't really know what the bosses are expecting, and whether my performances are up to par with their expectations.

So, yesterday was one of those odd days that the few of us colleagues got to have lunch without the bosses and naturally, when you're not there, they talk about you... So the more senior colleagues started to vent their frustration at the agency, talking about this and that which is not quite right, and what we should do in order to improve our own welfare... But I am considered blessed in a sense that the 'attacks' launched were not really personal, and there are no female dogs of any kind to deal with in this minuscule office of mine.

So, all in all, it was just a vent of frustration, trying to get a few things off their chest. I tried to remain neutral in all circumstances, but it's rather difficult.

When people are calling for you to take up arms, it's either you're in or you're out. There's no such thing as neutral. You say you don't want to get involved, you're out. You say that you have no opinion, you're out. You don't say anything, you're out!

So sometimes in life, we can't stay neutral. It's either we take a stand, or we are given a stand.

So what do you want now?

1 Comments:

Blogger theGodlyLawyer said...

Me? keeping a stand and now.. suffering. hahaha... it cost!!!

February 23, 2006 11:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring