Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Hoping for an Uneventful Day

Happy Valentine's day for you who are in the first year of your relationship...

If this rule is true, then I should be hoping for an uneventful day...

First Year of the relationship ~ Boy talks, Girl listens

Second Year of the relationship ~ Girl talks, Boy listens

Third Year of the relationship ~ Both talk, Others listen

I'm going into my 8th Year!!!

So I'm hoping that no shit is going to happen...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addendum:

Sigh, it's Valentine's Day, and I am sitting down at the office trying to think of a 'creative birthday line for gamblers'...

*I was going to rant about what the client wants and shit like that, but i'd better keep it to myself. Just in case I get into trouble...

Well, this day dedicated to 'Love' is going to be like the other days... busy...

I've been plagued with loads of work to do these few days, which explains the short posts and the brief encounters...

I just hate research and trying to find a 'perfect' line for the clients. I can give you a well-written paragraph in 15 minutes... but I take quite a few days to come up with a good line... Maybe I'm a sucker for details...

So, if you'll excuse me, I have stuff to do...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

"you win....YOU are gettin younger by the year" hahahaha....

"let's bet if u can guess my age..." heheheheh

okok...i'm just bored XP

Happy V-day!

February 14, 2006 6:39 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

...

February 15, 2006 9:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring