Friday, February 24, 2006

Nicked this off Someone...

[From the pages of Winn] ~ I can't link to her because the stupid 'safari' browser gives me less options on blogger...

"How Old Are You" Tag.

1. Name one of the actor of the old days that you missed.
Mak Kah ~ Hongkong Mari... Bald... Speaks in strange Canto accent...

2. Name a cartoon of the old days.
Pink Panther ~ The coolest cucumber on Acme Street... Wait... was he from Acme?

3. Name a singer/group of the old days.
New Kids On The Block ~ Shudders... Why did I ever liked them in the first place??? EEWwwwwwWWWW.....

4. Band of the old days.
The Fellas who did "Everybody was KungFu Fightin"... Huuh... Haah!!!!

5.TV Series of the old days.
hhmmm... Don't watch series one... Cartoon can ah??? oh... oh... "Dallas"... Late at night... ahahahahaa The theme song still sticks in my mind...

6. Actress of Old Days.
Can't give you this one... Cause I don't remember any... the first actress' name that I remembered were Gillian and Pamela Anderson, and Jennifer Aniston... I had the raging hormones then... ahahahahaha

7. Fashion of Old Days that you miss the most.
This HAS to be the 'Carrot Cut Jeans'... hahahahaha I don't miss them... but it's been a while... and the 'Hammer Pants'... ahahahaha

8. Movie of Old Days.
It has to be Tim Dalton's flop of a 007.... hahahaha... sissy...

9. Music Video of Old Days.
Dance to the step of 'Step-by-step' y'all... every kid was trying to emulate the jump over the drums stunt...

10. Coolest Song of Old Days.
I'm Too Sexy by Vanilla Ice... who is now cryogenically frozen somewhere in the recesses of MI6... "Hammer Time - Can't Touch This is a close second...

ahahahahaha....

This has to be one of the nicest meme's around... ahahahaha...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vanilla Ice became famous for singing 'Ice Ice Baby.' Right Said Fred were the singers of 'I'm Too Sexy.'

February 26, 2006 8:02 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

oopss...

hehehe...

but didn't Vanilla Ice sing a rendition of the I'm too Sexy?

Maybe I got it wrong...

February 27, 2006 9:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring