Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I'm feeling tired...

And I don't know why...

I've been sleeping rather on time for the past week or more, and I am finding myself tired at the office. Maybe it's because of my lack of caffeine... I've been trying to tone down on coffee recently and that could be why I feel tired at around 11am. So today, I'm gonna try it out. I had coffee with a few biscuits for breakfast and if I don't fall asleep at 11, then maybe I will stop my caffeine hiatus...

Sleepy from the office desk.

[Saved as draft]

~~~~~~~~~~

[Continued after lunch]

Indeed I didn't get sleepy at 11 something like the previous days. Now, I'll wait for 4pm and see if I get sleepy.

Tomorrow, I'll try a double dose of caffeine. One in the morning, the other in the afternoon.

Until then...

Fingers crossed that I won't fall asleep.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chief said...

you should invent a caffeine patch

February 21, 2006 2:43 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

will it work??? hahahahaha

It takes away the fun of dunking in a cookie woh...

February 21, 2006 3:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure you're addicted to the caffine or the sugar in the drink? Which is the one that gives you the hype?

February 22, 2006 7:21 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Shaneil: I think it's the caffeine... I don't get the kick from drinking sweet drinks...

Or maybe it's food... hhhmmm...

February 22, 2006 9:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring