Friday, January 13, 2006

So far, so good...

Went for a Japanese Lunch with my bosses and colleagues, at the company's expense of course...

I had this Beef Sukiyaki, and the broth was the NICE!!! Well, I had very VERY brief encounters with Japanese food, and I am telling you, I'm starting to love it... hehehe...

Well, the set lunch came with a few funny condiments that I didn't entirely know what they were for, but it sure tasted nice...

That's that then...

The Loan Agent from the Bank has yet to call me up to finalise the details of the loan package, but from what I gather, it's gonna be some heck of an explanation from her side. I am taking this Mortgage Insurance and the details have yet to be confirmed. Then there's this Current Account linkage option, and also some credit cards to be issued to my girlfriend and I... So, that's a very big package with a lot of stuff to settle.

So, after lunch, I proceeded to do my stuff at the bank, and good news...!!! The 'Sister' Branch issue has been abolished. So now, I can directly buy a Bank Draft for the entire downpayment of the apartment. I haven't bought the draft yet, but I've bought the draft for the SPA disbursement for the lawyers.

So... things are looking up... hopefully I'll settle everything latest by next Wednesday.

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring