Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Holiday: Tiring...

I have lost the impetus to write anymore. I haven't been able to think about things like I used to nowadays. Busy at the office, busy with my freelance (thank God I finished that today), and busy with my house moving, settling of accounts and selling off unwanted assets. All this is a mad rush to be done before Chinese New Year.

Then when I get back, I will be calling for a meeting of families with my girlfriend. Yes, we're getting serious about it, and the ball is starting to roll.

My sister has yet to settle down, and I still have a lot of things to do to help her do just that. And it might drag on for a few weeks more.

Work at the office has seemingly doubled, trippled and quardrupled! So much to do, so much to think about, so much to plan for. Expectations are high and money is low. Story of our lives...

I need more freelance jobs so that I can build up a substantial savings account and prepare myself for the apartment. Once I sign the offer letter, then everything's settled.

Stuff at church has also been growing more and more interesting. It seems that everyone's gearing up for cell multiplication and we plan to double in numbers by mid-year. So much to plan for, so much to think about, so much to worry about.

I don't think i'll be able to blog often from now on... But then, whenever I feel stressed out, I seem to blog more... hahahaha

until then...

3 Comments:

Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

hahahaha.... yeah.. tell me about it when it's done.. hahahahaa...

January 11, 2006 4:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, hopefully the work would somewhat simmer down abit after CNY ... I sure do think so

Cool! Hope it turns out well with the 'meeting'

I find blogging reduces my stress as I take it out all on the blogg ... hehehe ...

January 11, 2006 11:34 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

P: I normally put all my worries in here too... which, sometimes, is not good for my reputation.. hehehehe...

I've got an image to keep y'know... But then, this blog also shows that I am human afterall... not that senseless and emotionless man that you see all the time...

January 12, 2006 9:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring