Thursday, January 05, 2006

Moving House...

AGAIN>>>

I've been moving around the apartments opposite Sunway Pyramid for the past 6 years. And in a turn of a series of rather fortunate/unfortunate events, I'll need to move again. This will be the 4th time i'm moving...

My housemates are leaving for one reason or another, and I cannot find suitable partners-in-crime to rent the unit. Besides, I have a friend who's looking for someone to take a room in her apartment. Timing is perfect, and it relieves me from being the one responsible for the entire unit.

For all I know, I might need to move out some time soon...

More nomadic llife for me.. until I see the promised land... which reminds me, I need to call my loan agent...

Until then... Lunch break is over...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring