Monday, January 09, 2006

Good Weather...

Is hazardous to the man on the pitch.

Yesterday was a good day for outdoor activites. It had been raining in the evenings on all the days of the week, except yesterday!

Well, the weather was FINE!!!

And because of that, my mates and I, we enjoyed our football session very much. It's not everyday that you leave the field and say 'That was satisfying!'

There was no sun, the air was cool, and it made everyone run so much more. I had probably had the game of my life.

And now, all the muscles in my body ache. (with the exception of my arms and hands of course.)

Today's gonna be a long day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But tommorrow's gonna be a Holiday!!! YEA~!!!

Now, back to work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was raining here yesterday and...my husband still goes for his football. he said, more interesting to play when it rained! well, u can kick mud into other people's face without getting all the 4 letter word isit??? :P

January 09, 2006 12:05 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

hahahaha...

Playing in the rain is indeed VERY fun... I think it's because it's cooling and thus you can run more and play longer, and the extra water on the pitch makes it a bit more interesting... slides and slips...

Enjoy it too, provided no lightning... hahahaha

January 09, 2006 12:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring