Thursday, January 05, 2006

got my bonus...

but it's a small amount...

Nothing to shout about.. yet, it's still it's a blessing... so I'm not complaining...

These few days, I've been busy. I hate it... so much to settle, so little time. So many factors to consider, so many lose ends to hold together. Forgive me if my mind hasn't churned up anything worthy to be called 'mental stimulae'.

Well, one of the lose ends that's been tied up now is my sister's accomodation. It's settled now and I can move on to other things.

I figured from this experience that I don't do well in the 'Work-in-Progress' stage of things. I can't seem to get my mind off all the issues. I like things settled, and I like them settled fast! I don't like to dwell in the 'incomplete' stage...

Well, I learn something new everyday, and it's stuff like this that make my day so far.

My loan agent from the bank called asking me to fax her my EPF statements. So my first task for today was to wake up early! hahahaha

I went to the KWSP (For those who are not from M'sia, it's this compulsory savings thing that the Govt forces upon us, which is a good thing... provided that those in charge don't squander our money) to print my latest statement for my loan. And this E-Kiosk thing really works! I slip in my IC into the appropriate slot, then the reader reads my finger print (via infra-red) and they print out my statement, FREE OF CHARGE!! It took me no more than 5 minutes!!! So there's some good in the Government afterall.

Keep it up... :)

So.. I hope my loan gets approved soon, and I can proceed to tie up this new apartment issue as soon as possible.

Then, I can focus on other more important stuff like building my cell group and do better in church and at work.

Until then, I'm off... :)

Got work to do y'know... it's not like my bosses hire me to snake at the office...

7 Comments:

Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

It's the KWSP opposite SFX... You should go try it some day... hahahaha

Parking for the 1st half-an-hour is RM0.50

How cooler can it get?

January 05, 2006 11:49 am  
Blogger theGodlyLawyer said...

Aduh.. u all ah... deal with governement one or two times every 5 years and still complain. goodness, this e-kiosk has been there since 2003 loh. I printed like 2 times already loh.. in TAWAU, SABAH, my friend...

haiyo.. be updated, kid...

January 05, 2006 2:12 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

TGL: That's where you're wrong... It's because we know that dealing with Govt Depts suck that much we try our very hardest to avoid getting ourselves into such trouble... hehehehe

and seeing this e-kiosk thing work properly was really a surprise...

January 05, 2006 3:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats abt that bonus. mine was real small too, but better than nothing eh?

peichyi has been hanging out here a lot eh...

January 05, 2006 4:27 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Dave: "peichyi has been hanging out here a lot eh..."

hahahahaha.... was that a threat? hahahahahahah

January 05, 2006 5:37 pm  
Blogger theGodlyLawyer said...

But the e-kiosk is always on service... hahahaha... don't tell me for the past few years, you never printed anything or you actually go and Q up to print that out. hahahaha... by the way, KWSP is semi-government, right?

January 06, 2006 8:57 am  
Blogger Chief said...

never been to KWSP but am inpress to hear that the E-kisok work maybe i'll go there one of these days just to try it out.

January 06, 2006 9:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring