Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A few Surprises on the 4th Day of 2006.

1. I woke up late today. First of the year, first time in this company.

2. My mom reads my blog!!! Gave them the address for them to see the pictures of the show house of the apartment they just 'bought'. Now they know about my blog... They liked the apartment, I like it too.

3. I fixed my car at the cost of a whopping RM30.00!!! Thank God I know this good mechanic. Went to another place to quote price before I went to him, the fellas quoted me RM25 for a single signal light!! and I got both lights fixed, plus the rubber cap thing on my rear right window for RM30!!!

4. Mentioned about marriage to mom and the dreaded meeting of famillies will happen this Chinese New Year. Here's goes nothing. So much needs to be planned, so many things to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The new year comes with a lot of new responsibilities. And I have a lot of things to settle before anything happens.

I have so many things pending, but great news. I don't have to work on saturdays anymore unless there's an emergency.

Well, the stuff that needs to be settled currently is the settling down of my youngest sister. I still have yet to find the time to bring her around and get her room settled, open a bank account for her, get her enrolled into college, and other stuff that comes about her settling down. Stuff needs to be bought, neccessities and what-nots.

Then I have to plan this meeting of families during Chinese New Year. Both our parents have met but have yet to actually meet each other formally. It's like our family houses are just two roads apart, so my parents often see her parents while they're in the local market and stuff like that, but they just smile to each other. Never talked. It's gonna be weird. IT IS GONNA BE SOOOO WEIRD!! I mean I know her parents, and she's been to my house for dinner and all, but both sets of parents have never met. How does one actually start a conversation in such a situation?

Then there's the loan application to be settled for the new apartment. Expected date of moving in will be somewhere around January 2009 (PC: There's your answer)

Than there's the stuff in church. Responsibilities are increasing, the Church is growing and I have so much to improve on. Worship Leading, Cell Leading. A lot... Friendships that need to be maintained, people that need to be ministeered to... My mind is a mess... hahahahaha... getting looney...

So much to do.. So many things to plan, so much to look forward to, so much to worry about.

Well, I guess all I have to do is to take everything as it comes and pray more... :)

Well, Happy New Year once again...

p/s: I'm just happy the fellas who vandalised my car didn't scratch it...

5 Comments:

Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

hhahahaha...

I was thinking... invite them over to my house.. I cook... ahahahahahha...

About marriage... plans are being made.. nothing solid enough yet...

Will tell when we have more info...

January 04, 2006 1:25 pm  
Blogger theGodlyLawyer said...

One thing at a time. You will be fine in handling all of them at the end. :) "Meet the Parents"? hmm.. don't worry too much. Do and settle it when things come. Nothing to worry about. :)

January 04, 2006 2:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the parents meet up ...

:D

January 04, 2006 9:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man, glad your car didn't cost you a bomb. good luck with the 'parents meeting the parents' meeting though.

January 04, 2006 10:59 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Dave+PC: When's yours? Muahahahahaha

January 05, 2006 9:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring