Friday, January 06, 2006

Today was a fairly Hectic day

Well, it's the end of the day, and end of the week.

I have almost finished the article that I'm writing, and I seriously hope that it is of publishable quality. Writing for a tech magazine is not my serious cup of tea, but then, I'd do anyhting to earn an extra buck. So hopefully, they publish it, and I get paid.

As for my real job, it's been a rather interesting day. So many things need to be checked, and double checked.

Well, writing this article for this tech magazine has made me realise something. That I am actually more inclined to write more lifestyle stuff. I can still write as a corporate writer, but my forte is in lifestyle and real life depictions. I am more comfortable in describing some facts of life, and that is, I would say, apparent here in this blog.

It's been quite a long time since I've assessed my writing style, but some of the comments that I have taken to heart are that I tend to be a tad too long winded. What can I say, I am a man that goes for details. Maybe I don't like to leave stuff untold, and up for free interpretation, maybe it's just my writing style.

Well...

I'm off for the weekend. Hopefully, when I come back on Monday, I'll be able to finish up the article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring