Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A HAPPY new year indeed... *deflated*

Well, Happy New Year once again for those who missed it.

This New Year, has been a very melancholic one for me indeed.

My girlfriend lost her brand new, expensive, nice, she-likes-it-very-much phone.

My car got vandalised last night.

I was happily walking to my car this morning, feeling rather refreshed, but slightly reluctant, to report for work today. Then to my horror, my signal lights were gone! My car was vandalised during the night! Well, from the looks of it, the fella has been sitting near my car, on the side of the road, and somehow he must have felt bored or somehting like that and he proceeded to pull out my signal lights from the side of my car! Then the fella also teared off this rubber cap thing from the triangular window at the seat behind the drivers seat!

I just don't know why such things are happening to us...

sigh...

If this is a sign of things to come.. then I am doomed...

Might be taking half day off to fix the thing. Can't drive around with two holes on the side of my car, and most important of all, I can't have no signal lights on my car. I could have a bike ram into my sides when I take corners.

I can bet that because these spare parts aren't really that popular, it's gonna cost me quite a pinch.

4 Comments:

Blogger theGodlyLawyer said...

Oh no..........what happen, my friend, what happen??? Now I am worry about my car... !!! goodness...praying for you..!!! & flora of course. ...

January 03, 2006 11:15 am  
Blogger sephirot said...

I'm sorry to hear that my brother. Feel your pain... Hope that God will bless you the funds you need to fix your car.

January 03, 2006 11:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear that ... I had an accident myself just the day before 2006 ... sigh ...

Why do I have a bad feeling 2006 is a year of lots of crappiness?

sigh ....

January 03, 2006 10:11 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Replies to the questions in the next post... :)

January 04, 2006 11:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring