Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The New Year

My favourite time of year.

This is always the time for me to settle down after the Christmas fiasco and contemplate about what I want to achieve in the coming year(s).

Well, this Christmas period has been one of the most exciting for me. During this short period of 1-2 weeks, so much has been put into place for my future. In a sense, now, every piece of the puzzle can now be put into action. All it takes now is just proper planning and a lot of hard work.

So, I got confirmed a few days before Christmas. And for the first time in my life, I am making more than my girlfriend. She also got confirmed, but she won't be getting any increment until sometime next year. Then, I got myself the long awaited corner piece in my life's puzzle: My very own place to stay. And with this final piece in place, all the other plans that have been put on hold have now been taken up and cna be put into place.

It's all happening so fast! With the purchase of this apartment in itself, I am now able to plan for so many things in life; Marriage, family life, gathering my sisters together under the same roof, planning for my parents' retirement, my aunt that's gonna stay with us. Everything!

So it begins... 2006 will be a year of HARD WORK for me and my girlfriend.

Marriage plans will have to be proposed to our parents, dates and deadlines will have to be set, we need to keep fit and get in shape so that we will look better in the photos, then there's the planning for the new apartment to be done. Finances need to be consolidated, budgets need to be put into action, a lot of plans, a lot of things to be done and achieved.

Whao! It seems that I have a very VERY very exciting year ahead.

So help me God...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll do fine and congrats on being confirmed. Would like to wish you a Happy New Year and a blissful, endless blessings to you and your girlfriend in the year 2006.

Cheers

December 28, 2005 9:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man, congrats on getting confirmed. I have an idea about what you feel. overwhelming right? God's the best place to go for help but don't forget that there are other sources a phone call away too eh? Happy new year man.

December 29, 2005 9:46 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Thanks guys..

December 30, 2005 10:11 am  
Blogger sephirot said...

Wow... you are one happy butch...hohoho...

January 03, 2006 11:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring