Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I got naughty last week...

This might be a shocker... But I got myself an apartment.

Tried to load the images up but I seem to have met with a few problems. Sigh.. oh well... poor old you would just have to imagine the showhouse... :)

It's very nice and I reached a decision to get it within the hour. I called my parents, they trusted my taste, and we went ahead with the booking. Now, all I need to do is to wait for the loan to be approved.

Here's a little description: It's 1245sq.ft, and the rooms are HUGE!! It's a smart use of space and everything is where it should be. The best thing that convinced my girlfriend and I are the kitchen and yard! It is THAT BIG!!! I mean, I live in a 890sq.ft apartment now and we find it hard to stuff our furniture around the place, but this apartment, we seem to have a different kind of problem. A pleasent one. "How to fill up all the empty spaces in the apartment?"

Well, it'll set me back a whopping RM200K, but it's spread over 30years... So I am praying for a miracle to happen. :)

Well, I need to get myself into some REAL work now, no snaking around, if I were to get enough moolah to finance the place.

No more snaking around... (well, not much anyways... heheheheh)

Will try to upload the photos later in the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring