Wednesday, August 24, 2005

It's crunch-time!!!

I've been handed quite a lot of jobs recently, and I now face a big pile on top of my desk.

I just hope that this situation will not reflect more on my incompetence or maybe the company is trying to force me into making errors and take the excuse to fire me...

Life has been up and down recently, maybe it's because I don't take defeat easily, and recently, especially after the company decided to pro-long my probation period, I felt inadequate. Maybe I am really not good enough...

I just hope that I don't fall into depression.

Well, you'll be hearing less of me from now onwards... got no time to think... need to finish up my work.

Over and out... Or maybe not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring