Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Living a grown-up life...

It sucks, sometimes...

I have to be independant, I have to take care of my own finances, and I have to plan ahead...

Never thought about those things when I was still in secondary school...

And now, I am on my way to getting my very first Credit Card!

And the worst thing is, I've been living as an adult beyond my years for quite some time now... I've been roaming around the University of Life for a year now, and it's been tough. No one to go to during times when I need help with office politics, no support when I need someone to guide me... Sigh... the life of a Leader in church... It means I have to give support to the people under my care without question/excuse.

Well, the ultimate sacrifice that one can give to another is to give up one's life for a friend... and to an extent, we are called to do that... So no complaints there... just need someone to understand, and to simply listen to...

That's why blogging, for me, is a way to emit my emontions and worries without being afraid of reprecussions... Because in real life, you can't hit the 'backspace' button... That's partially why I'm into writing rather than broadcasting. I am very VERY into radio and tv actually, but it's because I tend to suck at spontaneity that i gave it up... So i became a writer instead... :)

Ah well, just get my head down and go on with life...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a year into my job, and i still feel lost. a year into my job, and i'm wondering how i'm going to provide myself (and future family) for the rest of my life.

anyway, every office has its problems - most of it revolving around stupid colleagues. just ask peichyi haha

August 17, 2005 12:13 pm  
Blogger Chief said...

you should share with other leaders (of similar age/situation) in your church. it'll really help a lot.

August 17, 2005 1:01 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

David: It's not the stupid colleagues i'm afraid of... It's the stupid ones that have access to the boss that worries me...

Chief: I might not have a lot of education, or knowledge, but like i said, I am beyond my years... It's like a 30 year old trying to live it out in a 25 year old's life...

It's difficult to explain... hehehehe

August 17, 2005 2:28 pm  
Blogger Vivien Dumpangol said...

unfortunately, today is not my final day. sigh. one of the class kena cancel so now i don't know when is the replacement for it. haiyarrr...anyways, c ya tommorow.

August 17, 2005 6:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring