Thursday, August 18, 2005

It's been quite some time...

since I've gotten any revelation or even good thoughts...

That's why the reduction in quality postings.

I've been ranting about my life, my job and my everything that I haven't had the time to sit down and re-evaluate my life. Maybe I should do just that. But I constantly find myself with limited time. Jobs are coming in fast and furious, expectations are high, directions are dilluted, and ideas are far and few in between. The problems in friendships, relationships, church, commitments, you name it, I've got it.

Oh, I woke up to the sweet sound of rain today, and that's refreshing. (Although I had to crawl through a jam to get to work.) Still, it's a refreshing change for the morning. I wish I could still stay in bed for a while longer...

I need to get a life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chief said...

tell me about it ! have not been to an appointment so late before !

August 19, 2005 9:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring