Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I have never gotten to understand...

why people would simply post lyrics of a song onto their blog and pass it off as an entry...

today, I think, I see the light at the end of the tunnel...

The love of God is greater far
Than tongue or pen can ever tell
It goes beyond the highest star
It reaches to the lowest hell

The guilty pair bow down with care
God gave His son to win
His erring child, He reconciled
and pardoned from his sin

The love of God how rich and pure
How measureless and strong
It shall forevermore endure
The saints and angels song


Tried my hand at leading 'singsparation' and it came out not as bad as I thought it would. and I had the nerve to go select a hymn of such calibre, leaving most of my music team huffing and puffing for breath after the first chorus...

note to self: Don't attempt the impossible without first consulting an expert...

Everything said and done, I do have a sweet tooth for hymns... :)

so...

A meaningful, meaningless post...

Meaning making is a process which involves gambling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring