Friday, August 19, 2005

It's the Weekend!!!

And I am free for tonight!!

Did the job that I was supposed to do last night, so I'm free tonight. Although I would need to bring a birthday girl to dinner... but still, it'll be a time to relax...

Work is piling up on my desk and I might just have to bring some shit home. Still contemplating that...

Anyways, let's just hope that today will be a good day and I can get quite a few things done by the evening.

I am also contemplating about a 'higher' calling... Well, I just hope my members will be able to take the hardships of being a disciple instead of a believer. For those who don't know the difference: A disciple walks in the way of his master. A believer can just sit on the couch and believe that there is such a thing. You can be a believer of modern medicine, but not a disciple of its ways. Get it?

So, the higher calling will be to make believers into disciples, and make disciples into leaders. Take on all challenges, no matter how hard they can be, and just keep my head down, and run towards the goal.

a lot to contemplate in the early morning...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

keeping your head down? not up meh? towards heaven? :D

August 19, 2005 2:26 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

can't see ground... and me being a clumsy person... hahahaha

but point taken, i do sometimes act from pure determination that I forget to seek God...

In this, i need constant reminding...

August 19, 2005 2:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring