Thursday, October 04, 2007

Married?

Preparing for a marriage isn't something that's superly nice to do. One of the biggest dillemas you'll go through will be the guest list.

I still haven't finalised the guest list until today. It's not that I don't know who I am inviting, but it's just difficult to invite some, but not invite others. Then there's the part where you know the boyfriend, but you're not that close with the girlfriend...

Then there's the mixed reactions of the people whom you invite; "Bomb nih!!" when they receive your invite, or "So that's how he values our friendship", when not invited. Or those which are even worse, which goes, "Huh? I also don't know we are that close..."

Then there's the problem of inviting couples as couples or as individuals.

There's also a problem in inviting groups whereby if I invite the whole group, some new members of the said group might not even know who I am...

Then there's the problem of how to send out the invites...

A lot of trouble just to get married I tell you...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I never heard anyone say getting married was easy (unless I said it before, but that's irrelevant). Haha.

But can't help you there boss, you're superman, so you have a lot of invites and weighing to do :P

Thus, if you want to make things simpler, do it like Braveheart. Haha. Just you and her under the moonlight :P

October 04, 2007 8:08 am  
Blogger Bea said...

thanks for the invite, des! will be there ^_^

November 11, 2007 1:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring