Thursday, May 17, 2007

Time and Space

Have you ever tried trenscending time and space?

Have you ever felt a need to do so?

One of the natures of God, some people say, is that He transcends time and space. Which means He is not bound by time and He is not bound by space. So, therefore the theory goes that God is such because He is limitless.

And me, a mere man, cannot be God because I am simply limited by these two factors that are not within my control. That is why, no man can be a limitless god. However good you are, however god-like you are, you cannot be a god. Just by the fact that you cannot control time nor space means that you are limited by it. Whatever you do in life, you cannot save an extra second from this day to use in the next, nor can you jump from one end of the earth to another place without the limitation of physical space.

Haha... I am thinking about all this because I am trying to do a little bit of renovation for my sisters' room at the house. They are moving in with me so that we will stay as a family once my girlfriend and I get married. Expenses will be significantly lower, and we can take care of one another better.

So, for these next two weeks or so, I'll be having a hell of a time in moving things around and getting things done. Besides, there's also this room & apartment merry-go-round that's happening. I am vacating my current room to give way for my housemetes, and the intake of new housemates. My sister is vacating her room so that she can stay with my other sister. And there's a few other people moving around the same few units of apartments in the same complex. So, everyone wants a room, but not everyone wants everyone else to be their housemate. So, in the end, it might end up being a big fat mess.

I don't even want to start elaborating each and every person's ideals and wants and needs. It's just too many, and some want things that they don't want to confirm, and contemplation leads to delay, and delay leads to last minute changes, and last minute changes normally leads to conflict, and conflict leads to extremely hurtful restorations...

Sigh... All in a day's work... I only wished that I could transcend time and space so that I can go talk to everyone at their most convenient times, and not spend anytime travelling from point A to point B.

And to do up the room at the same time...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah. I wanna make things worse :P

I'm moving out end of next month I need to find a place to stay over there that's cheap. The reason is noble, but I won't say it here :P

Bah. I need.. a room I can "breathe" in that's about it. Haha.

Ooh and make noise too. Haha.

May 18, 2007 10:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SPJ: I suggest you get a unit and be the master tenant... I'll try to get you numbers...

SaD.jc

May 18, 2007 11:34 am  
Blogger JennyWong said...

I want a room too....

May 18, 2007 12:14 pm  
Blogger Michele Yong said...

SPJ: I DIDN'T KNOW YOU'RE MOVING OUT.

HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD MEEEEEEEEEE????

May 18, 2007 2:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I was going to tell you bah dear. But I just randomly thought about it and along the day I got more reassured. Just asked mum like around 2.

But if I do move out it'll be good.

And yes boss, I'll be a main tenant.

And Jannie you can't tahan mah that's the prob :P

May 19, 2007 12:59 am  
Blogger theGodlyLawyer said...

You are better... at least your do know their ideas, wants, needs... and what caused conflicts. Me? I still not sure yet. No one spoken a word and I just knew my idea is unacceptable. ???? and I think this answer won't be know for the rest of my life. hahahaha...

May 21, 2007 9:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring