Thursday, April 12, 2007

I Slept

And slept and slept...

It's refreshing to say the least. I realised that it's been a few months since I have slept without knowing that I had to wake up to something the next day.

For everyday since before Chinese New Year I had to wake up to something every day, and this Monday, I just slep, and slept, and slept... I still haven't been to any place that's recreational yet, but I'm planning to do something next monday, or the next... gosh, I haven't been doing anything pruposefully slow lately... hhmmm...

So now, I feel refreshed, and I think a few other sessions of such rest will get me back on my feet once again...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you you were always dying! Haha.

April 13, 2007 6:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring