Saturday, May 12, 2007

I am who I never wanted to be...

Yes.. I have become the person I hate most. I have become exactly like the person that I never wanted to be... I am now technically the person whom I hated the most, whose ideas and thoughts I loathed...

I think I have said somewhere along the way in this blog that I hated the things that John Maxwell writes, his ideas, and his emotional style of writing. I know he's the best to some people, but I seriously hate him and what he's trying to achieve in telling people how to be 'a people person', 'a leader where everyone likes'... I got a hold of his book, read the first page, forced myself to do the entire chapter, and after that stopped entirely because I knew he was asking me to be the exact person that I hated the most. I hated the people that thought like him, walked like him and made friends like him. I even had a perfect example in my circle of 'friends' cause I don't consider such people friends, I consider them annoyances that should just shut up most of the time...

And just the other day, my boss told me, that who I am today, is exactly what he is, how he is, and what he is doing.

and I can just go, "crap..."

5 Comments:

Blogger Michele Yong said...

I don't understand what you're saying

May 12, 2007 10:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha.

Making sense you are not but understanding what you have just said I do.

Weird right?

We all become who we don't want to be, unless you're me :P

May 13, 2007 10:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the2ofU: I told myself that John Maxwell would be the last person on earth I would learn from... and now, I find myself walking in his ways... which I can only give a response such as this: Crap...

SaD.jc

May 14, 2007 1:13 am  
Blogger Michele Yong said...

I see you have upgraded your vocabulary from "ayam" to "crap".

Good, good; we see some progress here.

:P

May 14, 2007 10:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. Well, I wanted to tell you but I waiting for someone else to :P

Oh and Mich, he's got more vocab now.. but.. I can't remember...

May 14, 2007 11:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring