Saturday, April 07, 2007

I'm tired...

And I mean it...

I've gotten my day-off changed, but still, I am not getting any real rest. And I'm dying...

Physically, I feel like a stone. Immovable, hard to break, and really stubborn.

Mentally, I feel drained. This morning, while I was sitting at the throne on my own, all I could feel was a deep emptiness in me. I still feel it while I'm writing this. I am working on my jobs at hand, but yet, I feel empty. Like I'm a used vessel, the water in which I used to contain has been drained out of me, and I now feel as if I have nothing in me left. I guess even a giant like me would also feel empty after a while. Well, if it's anything to be proud of, I think I lasted a good 3 months before I hit this emptiness. So, now, I seriously need to find some time to refuel and refill myself.

It's not everyday that you'll find me in such a state... But it's good to know that I am indeed human. I bleed when I'm cut, I hurt when I'm punched, I'll go down if I get knocked, but I'm sure's not gonna lie down and admit defeat...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is why you have camp :P

Seriously take a rest.. you're DYING. But you did well good knight, time for sleep.

Seriously, take a rest!

April 07, 2007 10:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SPJ: It's not like I don't wanna take a rest... Circumstances aren't letting me get any...

April 08, 2007 1:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I believe circumstances are just things that get in the way (actually what I wanted to say is circumstances are excuses but in your case I'll make an exception).

What you need to do is run away for awhile. But you can't. So what you should is when you can rest rest don't try and do something more. People will understand, they should la. I hope they do :P

April 08, 2007 11:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring