Tuesday, December 12, 2006

O Yes...

I am back...

And I am blogging...

Well, truth be told, I have been rather busy with life lately that I have not much meaningless time to write mental spew on my blog. Thus, as you can all see, a lapse in posting for about 2 weeks.

So, what's new?

Well, I have gotten into my new office without much problems, and jobs are starting to pile up. Responsibilities have been taken up, and assignments will come in thick and fast soon enough.

So, I was at camp last week, and it was indeed a marvelous experience. I can now say that I have successfully led 350+ young people into jumping the house down, screamt until my tonsils broke out in protest, chained on strepsils to numb the entire throat so that I can scream on the second day, continued to scream with the almost depleted throat on the third day, and came back almost completely healed, ready to take on the new job.

Crap...

So, for this month of December, I am looking at a few weddings, a few assignments, a few follow-up jobs, and a christmas dinner (by invitation only). And after that, only God knows what's next.

So, I guess it's safe to say that I am indeed a busy man. I'll try to post regularly, but I am telling you that it will not be frequent, and timely. So, the smart thing to do as a reader, is to check my blog every Monday morning to see what I've crapped out during the entire last week. You might get lucky and read 5 posts, or you might get disappointed and get only 1 post.

Until then, it's time to go to bed.

Cirio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring