Friday, December 01, 2006

I'm Alive...

Yes, I am still alive.

Heh...

The reason for not even dropping a word is because I haven't had a computer assigned to me, and once the stuff got sorted out, the internet connection at the office was faulty... stupid.

Well, anyhow, I'm enjoying life here at the office, and as I prepare to go to Kota Kinabalu next week, I'll be out of sight for a whole week.

So, advanced apologies if you're dead bored at the office, and you are yearning for me to upload some crap for your weary minds to entertain itself.

Like I said, this new job requires me to move around quite a bit. I'm not around my desk most of the time, going out running errands, looking for people, and a load of other stuff.

So, I will blog as much as I possibly can.

Until then,

Cirio...

2 Comments:

Blogger peisheah said...

oh no....your're dead

December 07, 2006 6:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: I'm in Kota Kinabalu, and I'm dead sick...

Sien..

SaD.

December 08, 2006 2:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring