Friday, September 22, 2006

TGIF...??

Now, let's just say that this week passed by 'just-like-that'...

It does seem that time is moving faster and faster, and all the clocks over the world are in on it. It's a plot agaisnt the human race I tell you... Our creation, the clock, the time keeper, is now silently organising a rebellion against us!!! Gah!!!

My goodie goodness, this week was just:

Struggle to Wake Up - Work - Chat at the Office - Have Dinner - Go Home - Sit Down a while - Fix Pipes - Sleep - Struggle to Wake Up - Work - Chat at the Office - Have Dinner - Go Home - Sit Down a while - Fix Pipes - Sleep - Struggle to Wake Up - Work - Chat at the Office - Have Dinner - Go Home - Sit Down a while - Fix Pipes - Sleep - Struggle to Wake Up - Work - Chat at the Office - Have Dinner - Go Home - Sit Down a while - Fix Pipes - Sleep - Struggle to Wake Up - Work - Chat at the Office - Have Dinner - Go Home - Sit Down a while - Fix Pipes - Sleep - Struggle to Wake Up - Work - Chat at the Office - Have Dinner - Go Home - Sit Down a while - Fix Pipes - Sleep - Struggle to Wake Up - Work - Chat at the Office - Have Dinner - Go Home - Sit Down a while - Fix Pipes - Sleep...

Exactly like that...

And suddenly, I find myself waking for work for the last time this week.

And I am not sure whether it's a good thing or not.

Let's just say that it's good because I couldn't really feel the speed of time that's passing me by. But in retrospec, that's not necessarily a good thing.

I'm so deluded and confused. Maybe I'm just a confused kid.

Well, yeah...

I guess that's it for now.

As from this time forth, the only thing that's keeping me sane is what am I going to have for dinner tonight.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats with the pipes eh?

we're suck into a vortex of mundane task, i know how tat feels..

monday, oh the bluess-goes to pantry fixed nescafe...

tuesday, "whrrrrr.." wheels of my brain still jammed-fiddle with computer-work alittle then fixed a cup of milo

wednesday, wagging mid day of the week, lest i be chirpie for there's 2 more days to execute before the big weekends..*grin* rewards myself with a MUG of rainforest black tea..Sootheee~

Thursday, oh the pain. Epidural eat your heart out. Eeks..datelines, sufferance surfaces but friday is my ambrosia..

friday, *Grin from ear-to-ear* enough said....

suddenly,
gee...tomorrow weekend liao..now what? *drums fingers on desk and begins another vortex of plan implementation*

von

September 23, 2006 4:58 am  
Blogger peisheah said...

sad huh, we rats running the spinwheel

September 23, 2006 9:03 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Von: Them pipes, gave me so much trouble... had to re-do them a few times...

PS: The worst thing is, our employers are just sitting there, lookingat us run, wondering why we're running so slow...

September 24, 2006 2:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring