Friday, September 15, 2006

It's Friday!!

It's pathetic that I am coutning down the days as my blog topics...

Well, first things first, I just somehow can't seem to be able to comment of other people's blogs. It's always Error 405... whatever that means.

There must be something wrong.

But, hey, it's a Friday, and I am not going to complain.

So, there's been this catch on my back, my wrist, and my neck for the past two days. The problem with these things, is that I can still function normally, but it's niggling and it's annoying. I wonder why, but I haven't been able to sleep well for the past few days. I wnder if the catch's got anything to do with it. I am tired at the end of the day, and I am sure I need to sleep. But somehow, it's just not happening for me.

So, tonight is Friday night, and I have no solid plans yet. I do have a few things that I need to do, but that can wait... I also have a few responsibilities that need to be attended to, but that too, can wait.

I've been assigned a job, a long and ardous one, but I'm not rushing it, cause it can wait.

I think everything can wait.

hhhmmm...

I proclaim this day, the Day of Procrastination!

yea!

1 Comments:

Blogger peisheah said...

happy weekend mate. want to see your complains next week he he he.

September 15, 2006 9:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring