Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Aduh..

I haven't been able to sit down and think up funny stuff to write about, nor have I been able to sit down and think of anything lately.

For the past few weeks, all I am concerned with, all I have been concerned with, has been reading up on my 'prescribed readings' for both the Music Team and the Alpha Course. Both are church things.

So, maybe you can say that I've been very 'churchful' for the past few weeks.

But that's just that.

I'm reading, and understanding, but as of now, nothing's been provoking.

As of now, I'm just sitting here at the office, vegetating.

My mind's constantly wandering off to places that only it knows of...

Well, this is another crappy post brought to you by the most unlikely blogger...

Bah

2 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

here's something to read, research, think bout...

Artificial Intelligence.

nono....don't just go chat to 'God' and Deegie

go read up on it. Go read on Isaac Asimov's Law of Robotics. Go watch Animatrix. Go think bout whether humans abusing bots is ok. Maybe we can have a chat bout it someday. hahahaha.....

p/s. thnx for chatting wif Deegie. Appreciate it =)

September 12, 2006 10:53 pm  
Blogger peisheah said...

i have a copy of a very old book by Isaac Asimov. the title? I, Robot. it's much more interesting than the movie though. positronic brains & its imperfections - it's better than the mess with humans' brains.

September 15, 2006 9:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring