Monday, September 04, 2006

Mondays...

In a sense, I had a good weekend.

But that doesn't stop me from kicking up a fuss about Monday... Cause Mondays are just crap...

The roads and parking lots are still very empty, I wonder why. By right, it's the end of the holidays, and everyone's supposed to be back at work, but this morning, I went to the normal parking lots near the LRT station, and to my surprise, there were still A LOT of space. Like... why?? Suddenly everyone decided to park somewhere else? Is the parking lot accursed?

Ah, well a bigger shock came up when I was escalated up to the LRT platforms: There was NO QUEUE!!

I mean, what the heck... It's supposed to be a working day, and everyone's not going to work? Something must be wrong...

Ah, well, more misery awaited me at the office. A colleague came in late, another's gone... Oh, I think I have yet to tell you guys that the colleague who made the RM56K mistake resigned... Well, that's good riddence in my honest opinion. I had to be EXTRA careful with her work. Everytime she changes something on the artwork, sure some part of the copy will go missing. I don't know why, but she manages to mess things up even though it's just taking out the 's' from 'Informations'.

Well, another colleague's probably on Medical.

Bosses aren't in yet, and there's a slow ambience at the office in general. I'm pseudo-enjoying it at the moment, but I know there's gonna be stuff that needs to be done. ... ... ... later... hehehehehe...

As for the holidays, I think it was indeed refreshing, but then, I find myself starting to lose focus on what I want. I am again finding myself being drawn into the rat race. A mindless existance. A meaningless life...

You see, I am on the brink of changing my career, and the only thing that I am waiting for, is the confirmation of 'when'.

But I can't go into it yet, unless I see 'the end'... As of now, I can't see myself doing something until my dying day. I just can't... For some unknown reason, I still cannot find my life's calling.

Ah, I think that's enough of thinking before I start to wallow in self-made pity and depression.

bah...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im imagining, winning the lottery and going on a backpacking trip around the world so i may paint the world red through my panoramic lens.

travel the world to find myself with God again.

life's crappie when ur head swings into a sedated mode.

Hope everything turns out swell for you. When we're in (or we felt that we're..) a rat-race,assumably because our lifestyle is keyed into a repetitive cycle like a hamster in a wheel? Everydays'the same ol consistency of task and responsibilities, but our human soul/emotions varies from time-to-time. Hence, shouldnt we challenge to a reasonable fits of change in order to rejuvenate our sense of existence and find our feet in path with God again?

perplexed & bamboozled sheep of the fortnight,
Yvonne.

September 04, 2006 6:31 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Life's tough...

It seems that it is inevitable that we hate mundane days, but yet, we also hate change...

So in the end, what do we love??

Bluek... Thinking of life makes me puke...

September 05, 2006 10:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring