Friday, August 18, 2006

Gah...

I wonder what will happen tomorrow...

I wonder what's going to happen later today...

I wonder a lot...

Maybe I should stop wondering.

Maybe I should do a lot of things.

Maybe I should have lunch today.

Maybe... Maybe... I wonder... Maybe...

The boss's not in, on holiday, and I'm taking my sweet time to do my own stuff.

It's a good change of pace...

But somehow, I still don't know why.

People since time immemorial have been known to try long and hard to foresee the future. There's this thing about not knowing where we will end up later tht bugs the hell out of us.

I wonder if we will ever stop.

I wonder why we do so...

5 Comments:

Blogger theGodlyLawyer said...

"Do not worry about tomorrow....."

August 19, 2006 9:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anymore of these worries, u'll be needing prozac to keep u sane before the funny farm comes and get you....

usually, this kinda 'worry sickness' is not contagious but oppressing too...

sad, sad, sad....

von

August 20, 2006 12:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello im js a passer by here. shaneil and michele's fren.

"read some books then?"

August 20, 2006 3:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.christianitytoday.com/tcw/2002/005/5.66.html

do have a read, may this article helps.

god bless.

August 21, 2006 2:00 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

TGL: But I am a worrier... hahahaha

Von: Refer to the above... my mind works the best when it's turning around... ahahahah

Souji: Self help books don't impress me much... I normally get the fella's point by the end of the first chapter, then the whole idea goes bland...

Anon: Sorry, the link doesn't work... expired maybe?

Guys, I thank all of your concerns... I am indeed touched... However, true to my nture, I am indeed SaDdNesZ.jc *Cue Thunder, lightning and evil shriek!!* *Evil laughter* hahahahah

August 22, 2006 9:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring