Thursday, August 17, 2006

Finances...

It's difficult, balancing your own books.

I've been in a bit of a rut in my finances lately. But God throws me a life-line every now-and-then...

A few months ago, I was able to pick up 2 separate pieces of RM1.00 from the floor when I was low on cash, and was able to have a decent breakfast for that day. And now...

I picked up a 'Monthly Pass' from the sidewalk yesterday!!! And that means I have a good 10 days worth of travelling fees waived! That amounts to RM4.60* times 10 working days!! That's RM46.00 less of expenses for the month! I was indeed struggling to keep my expenses low and I have been praying for God to deliver me, because it did seem bleak! AND HE DELIVERS!!!

*I spend RM4.60 everyday to and from the office on the LRT.

Well, I do pity the poor fella who lost the monthly pass, but it was indeed lying on the sidewalk, beside a busy street. If I didn't pick it up, someone else would have. I actually made a pass when I first saw it, but after a good 10 metres, I turned back and nobody was taking notice on the shiny piece of hard paper on the floor. So I turned back and picked it up!

Now, I'm a happy camper... hehehehehe...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r that tight ah?

i have not been following ur blog for the longest time (maternity leave). what happened?

August 17, 2006 9:44 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

hahahaha...

Welcome back...

And congrats on Barny...

Well... it's a long story... ahahahahah

Refer to my archives?

August 18, 2006 9:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll try to find the time to :D

meantime...it's an opportunity to slim down. kekeke :P

August 18, 2006 12:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring