Monday, August 28, 2006

I hate Mondays...

As usual, Mondays are full of droopy eyed collagues... Maybe it's my eyes that're droopy, seeing everyone/everything else as droopy as well...

It's been a lifeless, meaningless existence on my part of the world, how's yours?

Things have gone bland, and the storm from the previous months have somewhat subsided. My mind has now suddenly gone back to 'auto-pilot'. I still haven't figured my future out yet...

It seems that even after a whole month or so of contemplating, I still cannot see 'the end'...

I mean, I have a lot of short term plans, but so far, nothing solid. I still have yet to find something that I see myself doing until my dying day.

Options are there for the taking, a lot of options in matter of fact, but still no clear direction.

It does seem that for now, I am living a meaningless life. Just searching for 'the truth'... I've been looking... It ain't out there alright...

Meanwhile, let's just eat, and be merry... wait... that too is meaningless...

Oh... by right, I'm due for an increment this month... so, I'm kind of waiting for my paycheck in anticipation to see if there's a little bundle of joy in my envelope.

Bah...

3 Comments:

Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

puik... salary remains the same...

Sien...

August 28, 2006 2:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*tsk-tsk-tsk...

aiyo desmond, u sound really down on the ends of your bottomless pits of misery.

maybe i should ask Flora to fetch pails of icy-cold water and splash it on your draggie pessimistic face.

this doesnt sound good, this sounds like a silent call for spiritual uplifting before you jump off the building or somehing..

Oh crap...i hope im not feeding you suicidal ideas, bite my tongue, bite my tongue...

mind over matter(s) dude (excuse me if I sound foolish for i donot know the level of your adversity), god gives you the float, at times it all relies on your swim or drown. God bless you. Seriously.

Von

August 29, 2006 12:59 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Yvonne: No worries... it will ALL come to pass... soon...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

August 29, 2006 9:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring