Friday, September 08, 2006

Migrain...

bah..

I think I know why I get my morning migrains...

It's the freaking air-conditioning freezing my medula-oblongata... That's why...

The migrain's been gone for a few days since I lowered (erm... highered?) the air-conditioning in my car, and I have steered clear of any direct hit from the blowers in the LRT.

But today, I was standing right under the airflow, and I had the air-conditioning on my head for a good half an hour. Now I'm getting it...

Sheesh...

I need something hot to my head... And I mean inside it... not to my face...

saddistic...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*brayss*

..and i've got water in me ears...

hey, cheerz matey.
sulk now but laugh it off later.
time given is too short to waste it all on oppression.

Von.

September 11, 2006 2:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring