Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I've been doing a lot of thinking...

I have made plans to do a lot of things. Good things. Exciting things. But as it stands, it seems that such plans are useless, and will not be approved.

Those are only plans for me to execute, but the intiator has yet to be revealed.

Strange that sometimes, we are made to do things that we do not comprehend and yet still something good comes out of it.

I always think that I am a man of action, and I am able to do so many things if I am given the chance. But yet, sometimes, the Devine works in ways that is beyond logic. There's so much I can do, so many things that are there to be done, and yet, I am called to wait.

Well, I can only tell you later, when I get my answers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring