Monday, April 10, 2006

Still sick..

Sigh...

The miracle was that I still got to sing on Sunday, which is a miracle indeed because I came down with a sore throat on Wednesday night... Normally it takes a good 2 weeks for me to be able to flex my vocal muscles. Well... Grace of God maybe?
hehehehe

But then, the flu is slowly but surely kicking in. A little lack in Vitamin-C, and I'll be gushing like a broken pipe. My nose I mean... Don't let your fickle mind wander elsewhere...

Well, the good news is, I'm stil able to come to work, but the bad news is, tomorrow is a holiday and it sucks to have to come back on a Monday, waiting for a public holiday on Tuesday... Like can't we have the Monday off?? and come work on Tuesday? sigh...

But overall, my weekend was rather nice... hehehe..

1 Comments:

Blogger Chief said...

tomorrow's a holiday, don't waste it on MC !

April 10, 2006 8:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring