Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Wednesday Nothingness...

Living life as it were is already a hassle.

Why can't we all try to make it better?

Sent my car off to the service centre today. On one side, I'll be a good RM150 poorer, but on the other side, I'm looking forward to the company trip that's scheduled for this Friday. It has been really long since the last time I got the chance to go out of town. So much so that I have forgotten the real meaning of 'Rest' an 'Relax'. Responsibilities are a burden that takes most out of our bodies. A task is a task and will only remain as that because as soon as you've finished the task, you are absolved from it.

But responsibility is something that follows you to your sleep, when you're bathing, even when you're doing nothing!

If I am responsible for this group of people, then i am responsible for them all the days of my life, as long as I am not reliquished of my duties. If I am responsible to the job, then whenever something crocks up, even in the middle of the night, I have to take care of it.

So, for this weekend, I am reliquishing my responsibility for 3 days.

And I only hope that I won't have anyhting to worry about.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chief said...

worry follows you to your sleep not responsibility !

if you're bogged down by worries, you're probably carrying a load that is not yours.

December 14, 2005 10:11 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Hhmmm.. .wise and profound... and such shall be the answer..

When you step into the limelight of church leadership, you have to carry loads that are not yours. Not because you want to, but simply because you have to. Sometimes, you just can't let things slide. Especially when it comes to certain ministries that are close to your heart.

Only God can take them away.

December 14, 2005 10:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring