Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Christmas Carols

I'm kind of in-charge for this Carolling Night that the church is instigating and momentum is really catching up!

Nice... singing Christmas carols and all.

I am officially excited about it! it's gonna be so much fun.

We'll be having a BIG one in Sunway/Subang at my apartment complex. It's gonna be a pool-side dinner party where we gather around to sing carols. The team is so big that it's almost a guarantee that the entire complex will hear! That is really GREAT stuff. So, if you're anywhere near Sunway, and you pass by this loud and incomprehensable group of carollers by the swiming pool of an apartment complex, it's US!!! hehehehehe The event wil lbe held on the 18th, the Sunday after this Sunday, and it's gonna be so cool!

Then, a few days before and after that, we'll be heading towards our friends houses to bring the joys of Christmas to them.

Christmas is settling in nicely for me so far.

After all that hard work, there'll be a Christmas dinner for me and my friends :)

That is something that I've been looking forward to, and something that will be a tradition in my books. Grilled Lamb, Wine, Salads, reminiscing about the year that's past, and looking forward to the new year. It's gonna be a blast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring