Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Last Day of Work?

Yeah!!!

Tomorrow will be the day we head out for the company trip!

It's not met with any less drama though. My girl fell sick last night. Fever, dizziness, sore-throat, the usual lot that comes with the common flu. So it's a bit worrying whether we'll be able to enjoy ourselves during the trip. There's gonna be a BBQ Buffet for our first dinner, and I don't think she'll be able to enjoy it.

I guess you can't have everything can't you? Maybe it's Karma? Too much of the good, and bad comes along to balance things up?

Well, more BBQ Buffet for me then.. hehehehehe

~~~~~~

Since this is the time for bloggers to roam around the world for their year end holidays, I too will join the club, therefore, there won't be any posting tomorrow. Business will resume on Monday.

Till then.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chief said...

have a good trip.
what-lah you. karma marma ! Too much of the good, and bad comes along to balance things up?
John 10:10

December 15, 2005 11:55 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Chief: It's how the world defines 'Spiritual attack'.

For the sake of the being strong to win over the strong, and weak to win over the weak, I have separated the church and the state. That's why, I try to steer clear of 'spiritual jargons'...

For encouragement and other spiritual stuff, drop by my secondary blog.

December 15, 2005 12:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring