Thursday, December 22, 2005

I got confirmed..

It was in the cards already that this company's a keeper.

The good thing about this joint is that the bosses are good. They lookout (and i mean REALLY lookout) for thier staff. Since I've been here from mid-September, there have been endless tea-time snacks, feasts, treats during lunch, more feasts, a company trip, and during last night's Christmas/Chinese Thanksgiving Dinner, everyone of the staff got a 'lucky draw gift' that was worth around RM450 EACH!!! My colleagues got an LG DVD player, Gift Vouchers to Isetan (RM450), an Esprit watch (VERY NICE!!!), and I got a Brand New Handphone!

Well, not that I was looking for one anyways, but this gesture tells me that they are not shy on staff benefits, and this can only be good. They also declared that all the staff will get 1 month's bonus, and that I will also get a pro-rated share! I'm like, WHAO!!!

So now, my dilemma is whether to keep or sell the phone. I am using two very old phones now, one was bought a good two years ago when my trustee Nokia 3210 broke down, and the other one, I 'stole' from my girlfriend when she bought her new Sony Ericsson. Now, I have a brand new Nokia 3120.

Which to sell??? or which to keep???

After all that's said and done, I do want to thank God for looking out for me. Really...

The only problem now, how to burn off the fat that I accumulted from all the year-end feasting, so that I'll look fit during Chinese New Year.

1 Comments:

Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Nokia 3120 ~ Brand New = RM400 neg

December 23, 2005 12:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring