Monday, December 19, 2005

Good Morning!

Ahhh... came back from a good two days of 'nothing-to-do-ness' at an island resort. It was a relaxing and refreshing trip, although it rained and rained and rained till no end, but we did get to go for some sight seeing, and photo taking. Wish I could post some of the photos up, but I do need to keep an air of anonymity here. Apologies.

Well, spending 1 weekend without any responsibility was indeed a refreshing thing to do. My life has been filled with endless things to do all the time. And doing nothing for a change gives me this 'free' feeling which I have not experienced for a good year or so. Imagine 52++ weekends of non-stop slaving for the church, while 52 x 5 (and a half) days of slaving for money. It is indeed a tough life as a small-time leader in church. Imagine the Pastors!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Well druing this trip, I was reintroduced to the roller coaster ride of a speedboat threading through rain and 1-1.5 metre swells, the jaccuzzi and suana, and beachside BBQ Buffet!

I managed to add an inch to my waist in just two days, and now, i'm rushing against time to get 'fitter' for Chinese New Year. Every year when I go back to my hometown, I get comments like, "Wah, you got fat ah?" Well, I have been in this state for a good 5 years now. And forgive me if you can't shake off the image of this lean kid that left for the shores of materialism 5 years ago, and proclaim me as fat! Well, I'm not entirely fat per se, a bit plump but not fat. I have flabs here and there, but you can't really classify me as 'fat'. Slightly overweight would be the politically correct term. And as far as I can remember, I have been maintaining this weight for a good 3 years now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, coming back, I had to rush back to Subang/Sunway for this big carolling event that a few of our cells have organised. A good 15 new friends joined us in lighting up the entire apartment complex and I think most residents felt the Christmas cheer as our choruses rang through the entire complex. We chose the location firstly because it was an enclosed and rather private area. We sang a good few carols and had a good time together.

I had a good time too. A really good time. Imagine 30++ people singing carols together. WHAO!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, I'm recharged! Energised! And I'm ready to take on the New Year!

Bring-it-ON!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chief said...

glad you had a good time and was not cought in the flash floods

December 19, 2005 10:53 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Chief: Manouvered a slight 1 foot flood on my way back. But it wasn't any major problem. Back in my hometown, 2 footers were the norm. So...

Besides, I left early. Responsibilities y'know...

December 19, 2005 10:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring