Monday, October 17, 2005

The price of success...

is the banishment of mediocrity...

In order for a person to succeed, he must never dwell on his own laurels. Struggling, is therefore, inevitable. It pays for one to be at the edge of things, always pushing the limits. One cannot succeed in life if he only goes with the flow of things. Many people out there are like that. They live their lives according to the rules. If no one's gonna start it, then probably it's not good.

Me, I'm one of those people who would calculate all my risks. If I feel that I am risking too much beyond what I can cope with, then I retreat. But this is not the attitude that makes a winner. I have embraced mediocrity with open arms. Always telling myself that I haven't seen enough, I haven't met enough people, and am not worthy enough to be pushing the limits and boundaries of my own being.

I need a change in perspective. I need to move more. I need to work harder. I need to get off my arse and risk more things in life.

I will not get anywhere if I continue to work with mediocre people. I need to turn my ideas into business opportunities. I need a lot of things...

Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring