Monday, October 17, 2005

I Haven't Been Working...

At least not as much as I should have at my relationship.

It's been quite some time since I've been out with my girlfriend. Sometimes, I have let her suffer because of my own drive for efficiency and time management. I have somehow forgotten how to laze around and let inefficient time management into my life. As such, everything had to be done with perfection. Timing has to be right. And that means, a very rigid relationship with my girlfriend.

She's been getting sick at regular intervals recently, and whenever I feel like allocating time for her, she's not feeling well. So am I. We haven't walked lazily in shopping complexes for quite some time now. Everything with me has been 'No time' or we go to the shopping complex for a purpose.

Maybe tonight, I'll bring her out...

Time is a very strange item,
It is not for sale, nor does it have a price.
You can't control it,
It doesn't change.

Every second we waste away,
Every fleeting moment never comes back.
Memories capture a moment in time,
But it does not bring it back.

Life is but a speck in humanity's timeline,
Only the waking walk on it.
All travel on it,
But none can manouver it.

When your boss pays you your monthly salary, he is actually buying your time. And your time is your life. Those who do not have time, have no life. Those who live for their job, lives for money. And we all know that money cannot buy time. You will never be able to add a few good years to your life if you amass great wealth during your lifetime, you only save up for whoever will benefit from your hard work.

Sometimes, it's not about how much we can earn, it's about how much we make of our lives. Make some time for a loved one today... Lest, you lose them only to find that you've not spent enough time with them.

Money vs. Love, I choose the latter.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice work. love yr entry about 'time management' issue. Deep words. Think you are quite an intellectual man. Hope you will treasure your current gf. Once done cannot be undone as i have learnt

Cheers
MIKE

October 17, 2005 6:31 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

anon: I must credit that train of thought to a friend of mine called Irene.

October 18, 2005 9:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring