Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Just got my reply confirming my resignation

Well, the Administrator called me in and handed me the letter that supposedly confirms my resignation. It's like, what else can they do to me besides holding back my salary? And that too, will only complicate matters if I happen to plead my case with the employment department??

The letter duly says that they confirm my last day at the 8th of September, and my 2 days accrued leave will be credited to me pro-rated.

So, it's bye-bye suckers... No lar... actually, I do find that leaving this company would be beneficial to both parties. The agency needs a senior writer, and I need to learn off a senior writer. Well, life ain't all a bed of roses. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose...

And I do think that this time, both lost.

So I should check my balance in my account properly this end of the month...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man, no looking back now. all the best and God bless.

re: your funky housemate, we're all bound to meet ppl like them in our lifetime. my housemate in melbourne was a bit funky too..

September 06, 2005 2:37 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

I know I shouldn't have judged him, but the circumstances and the evidence all points to him.

The only benefit of a doubt is that he might be set-up by the other housemate, whom he's not getting along with...

September 06, 2005 3:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring