Monday, August 29, 2005

That's it...

I'm staying...

I seriously don't know why I have the ability to be so engulfed in my emotions every-now-and-then...

I am supposed to be emotionless. I am supposed to be cold. Not cool, COLD. I am supposed to be able to shut out my emotions and get on with my job/task/chore.

But now, it seems that I've changed. Maybe the more I put myself out in the open, the more unprotected I get. I've used to have friends that are more to acquaintences rather than confidantes. Maybe because of that, I've never trusted them, and never really opened myself to them. But now, since I've gotten attached emotionally with my girlfriend, maybe I've changed into the unthinkable. Me... a sensitive, empathising, emotional MAN??? NOooOOoooOOOoooo!!!!

Anyways, I've decided to stay in KL for at least another few years... Maybe until I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

sigh... Mondays are always bad.

p.s. I applied for a day of (Advanced Leave) and found that I potentially have 3 days in my account. hhhmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring