Friday, September 02, 2005

It's been a hell of a ride...

I am tendering my resignation today...

Found a job in KL, and serving out my 7 days notice as of now...

Handed the letter to the secretary, but the boss haven't come in yet.

Been inactive for the past 3 days because:

Tuesday: Streamyx wasn't working... what are the odds of that happening on the eve of Merdeka?
Wednesday: National Day, public holiday
Thursday: Advanced leave to bring my parents around.

Got loads to do before the end of my 7 days, so better get straight to it....

see yas...

2 Comments:

Blogger Chief said...

glad to see you're moving on ! all the best.

September 02, 2005 1:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo hoo!

September 02, 2005 1:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring