Monday, August 29, 2005

My Parents are in town...

And they keep hinting that I should go back...

Well, in actual fact, I can just dump everything and leave within 7 days notice. I have no possesions nor fixed assets, and all I need is to get myself packed, and board a plane. My car will travel via ferry, and will arrive in no more than 2 weeks time, and basically, all my other stuff can be thrown away. I have a super old computer, which isn't even worth the journey to get itself sold off as a second-hand good, a fridge which is around 4 years old which I am sure I could sell for around RM200, and then, everything else can either be given away, or simply dumped...

But if I leave, then I would be leaving behind friendships that have been built for the past 5 years. Emotional baggages, struggles that we've gone through together, responsibilities that need to be delegated, and substitutes found, so.... In terms of physical stuff, nothing is holding me back. But in terms of human relationships and friendships, everything is holding me back.

Dilemma on a Monday... How predictable...

1 Comments:

Blogger Chief said...

playing tour guide this week ?

August 29, 2005 6:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring