Thursday, August 07, 2008

It's moving...

There's news on my situation again, and I didn't expect it to come this fast.

I'll be clearer on what I'm going to do and where I'll be going soon enough. But let's not talk about this.

It's been quite some time since I've blogged in Hakka, but I'm not going back. There's nothing much to do now except to go into the gross details of the 'finer' words in the hakka language in which, I would cause a lot of people to sin with their tongues. Our tongues should be used to praise God, and thus, should not be used to utter words of Hakka-ness that may be detrimental to your spiritual health.

So, come what may, I'm having quite a good time so far. It's not been a bed of roses lately, but I'm not complaining. There's a good mix of hardship and of comfort right now. I'm struggling to keep a few things in check, but yet, I see a ray of light at the end of the dark tunnel. I'm slightly frustrated that I cannot work my way around my current limitations; limitations that I have no power to change, but I am fairly happy that God doesn't put me into a dead end. There's some risks involved, but it's not dangerous.

So, yeah.. I'm having a good struggle.. hopefully, I will be able to see some of the fruits of my labour.

As of now, the new apartment is nicely done, a few minor cosmetic flaws on the developer's part, but fairly built-up, unlike what the internet forums say. Maybe mine is on a lower floor where QC was still quite stringent. Hehe.. It's ironic y'know, that people pay much more for a unit in the higher floors, but the QC on the developer's part up there tends to slack.

Well, I am looking forward to reaping the rewards of my 2 hard years of labour and struggling with the installments. I'm renting the place out. If you're interested, drop me a comment.

SuriaMas Apartments (next to Ridzuan Condo)
1245 sq.ft.
4 Rooms - Master 12ft x 12ft c/w Bathroom / Room1 12ft x 12ft / Room2 12ft x 10ft / Room 3 12ft x 9ft (I think... I'm not very sure about R2 & R3, but it's not small at all.)

I'm renting it out as is, empty, for RM1,300/month. Bills not included.

There'll be ceiling fans in the Master, R1 & R2. R3 will have to rely on a stand fan. I will put up grills around all the entry points and there will be curtain raillings. If you need, I can provide a kitchen stove and kitchen cabinet.

If you want me to provide Fridge and Washing Machine, it'll be RM1,500/month.

How's about that? 4rooms for RM1,300... If you want a fair break-down, the Master should cost RM400 / R1 RM350 / R2 RM300 / R3 RM250. Mind you, the except for R3, all the other rooms can fit in 2 occupants comfortably.

So what say you? The place is huge, it's windy, it doesn't get hot until late afternoon, and by 4pm, you'd not see the sun anymore because the building in front of you blocks it. You get to see what's happening in the centre of the complex, swimming pool with jaccuzi, tennis court, badminton court, 2 parking spots... What else could you ask for?

10 Comments:

Blogger j-kiml said...

where are the pics?! anyway, juz kacau around ^^

August 07, 2008 12:13 pm  
Blogger Jovina said...

yeah yeah~!! pic pic..hehe

August 07, 2008 3:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Advertise on Low Yat online too. If you can provide us with a print out, we can try post it around school too.

-Shaneil & Denise-

August 07, 2008 4:56 pm  
Blogger Victor da Lee said...

lol.. desmond... thanks for the research, i'll give this guide to my mom.. if she needs to rent her unit out.. XD

August 07, 2008 11:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks guys... I'll try to do something some time...

And Vic, I thought you were going to move in?

SaD.jc

August 07, 2008 11:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ric,

Yes, yes, yes... I'll ask the management how to use the courts...

Soon...

Haha...

SaD.jc

August 08, 2008 1:59 am  
Blogger Victor da Lee said...

sad case.. my mom's thinking of permanently putting me at ss2.. so that she can earn from da unit in suria mas.. by fully renting it out.. well what to do.. wait till i work la.. wait la..

August 10, 2008 12:49 am  
Blogger garrylin said...

Praise the Lord... After all the 'Glorious H@##@ness'... Something no- so racist~ hahahaha.. back on track~!

August 10, 2008 11:40 pm  
Blogger 小彭 said...

BELIAU ingin menyewa....
interested..R versionsss...

August 10, 2008 11:50 pm  
Blogger Wilson Chin said...

Good Money!

August 15, 2008 12:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring