Thursday, July 13, 2006

writing styles

I have had my writing 'accidentally' critiqued

Apparently, I write 'one-kind' one...

Well, I do admit that I must have forged a style of my own when I blog. I do have a few tell-tales that will sell me out as myself if you've read me well enough.

If suddenly, I asked someone else to blog for me, or just put in one post in my blog, you will undoubtedly know that it's not me.

Ah, well...

Maybe today, I am not me... but you'll never know unless you know me... And that you know the little subliminal textual signatures that I always use.

erm...

Ok.. I don't know what I am talking about or why I am talking about the thing that I talked about a while ago when i had nothing to talk about.

Cheers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEHEH is this based on what I told you? HAHAHHHA sure one kind wan.

July 14, 2006 11:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring