Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sleep...

This blog is getting more like a personal rant space, and a personal diary kind of thing.

Truth be told, I am not that much busier than before I stopped blogging daily, but it's just that I don't want stuff to disturb my focus on my work. Mistakes happen when i am not focused, and some of them are pretty costly too. But the solace is that nothing is as costly as the RM56K loss.

Well, I haven't had much time to occupy my mind with thoughts from anywhere except church. I have just taken up leadership of a team of over 30 people, and now I am getting the feel of being a VP in a big company, with over 30 people in my department. Its just crazy, with the amount of responsibility that I have to carry, the endless reports, the direction setting, the juggling and balancing of the members happiness, and the attention that everyone needs, it's just crazy. I now have quite a few sub-projects that we need to do asap, and it's difficult. Fun, but very extremely difficult.

The most taxing thing is of course the thinking, the organising, and the implementation of new ideas and new directions.

Sigh, speaking of which, I need to probably draw up a charter of our core values and beliefs.

So less blogging for me then.

Ciao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring